METANOX 10mg 100tablets BT LABORATORIES
- Product Code: methandienone
- Availability: In Stock
METANOX 10mg 100 TABLETS BT LABORATORIES DESCRIPTION
This is a product of BT LABORATORIES. Metanox contains methandienone as the active ingredient.
Methandienone is one of the most popular steroid substance and also a very old substance. This steroid has brought benefits to the users for many decades. It is very effective, which makes it become more and more popular. Within the first few weeks of use, users can experience 3 to 5 pounds of muscle gain which is amazing. It has been reported that the effects of this steroid increases when it is used with vitamin D and calcium.
COMPOSITION: Each tablet contains 10 mg of methandienone. Other ingredients are lactose monohydrate, maize starch, magnesium stearate, pyridoxine
CHEMICAL NAME: 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one.
Methandienone is a very strong anabolic steroid and at the same time it does offer strong androgenic effects as well. This is a 17-alkylated derivative of Testosterone and it shares a double bond between the first and second carbon. It does not bind well with androgen receptors. Metanox is often used with testosterone mix, Nandrolone Decanoate and Stanozolol, to get effective results. Because his steroid cause water retention at a higher level, it may not be a good option for pre-competition training.
- Increase muscle mass.
- Treat various health problems resulting from a lack of testosterone: impotence, infertility, infertility, low sex drive, tiredness, depression moods and bone loss caused by low hormone lovels.
Like all medicine, this drug also has side effects although not everyone gets them.
Some common side effects are:
- Abnormally high levels of blood cells.
- Weight gain.
- Hot flushes.
- Enlarged prostate and associated problems.
There are also some uncommon side effects:
- Allergic reaction.
- Increased appetite, changes in blood test results.
- Depression, emotional disorder, insomnia, restlessness, aggression, or irritability.
- Headache, migraine, or tremor.
- Cardiovascular disorder, increase in blood pressure, or dizziness.
- Hair loss, or various skin reactions (ex: itching, reddening, or dry skin)
- Diarrhoea, or nausea.
- Joint pain, pain in limbs, muscle problems (ex: spasm, pain or stiffness),or an increase in the blood substance creatine phosphokinase.
- Changes in liver test results.
- Urinary tract disorders (ex: decreased flow of urine, urinary retention, urge to pass urine at night).
- Tiredness, general feeling of weakness, excessive sweating, or night sweats.
Treatment with high doses of androgene preparations commonly stops or reduces sperm production but this returns to normal after treatment ceases. Testosterone replacement therapy of poorly functioning testicles (hypogonadism) can rarely result in persistent, painful erections (priapism).
For the beginners: 1 tablet daily.
Continuation of treatment: twice or three times daily, each 1 tablet.
Keep out of the reach of the children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and the label.
Metanox is not intended for use in women.
Children and adolescents can not use this product. There is no data available on the use of Metanox in males under 18 years of age.